Indochina Classic Tour 10 Days
Tour is started from: Hanoi
Tour is finished from: Luang Prabang
Tour duration:10 Days/ 11 Nights
Please note that: Prices will depend on travel date, hotel choice, room categories, numbers of people traveling and all our itineraries are flexible and can be altered to suit your requirements.
- Day 1: Arrival Hanoi – Hanoi City Tour (welcome lunch)
- Day 2: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Boat Trip – Fly to Danang/ Hoi An (B, L)
- Day 3: Hoi An Tour – Hue (B, L)
- Day 4: Hue City Tour & Boat Trip – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B, L)
- Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta/ Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh (B, L)
- Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap Tour (B, L)
- Day 7: Angkor Temples Tour (B, L)
- Day 8: Tonle Sap Lake Floating Village Tour – Fly to Luang Prabang (B, L)
- Day 9 : Luang Prabang Full Day Tour (B, L)
- Day 10 : Luang Prabang – Fly back Home(B)
Hanoi: Exploring Hanoi – capital of Vietnam.
Halong Bay: Cruising aboard a traditional junk amidst the majestic limestone cliffs and emerald green waters of magnificent Halong Bay
Hoi An: Wandering the charming streets of Hoi An town –lined with centuries old houses and quiet boutiques as well as relax on the beach and shop in Hoi An Old Quarter
Hue: Touring the former imperial capital Hue, home to successions of imperial dynasties
Ho Chi Minh City: Still called Saigon, the dynamic heart of Vietnam, the city of crowding, business and also history.
Mekong Delta/ Can Tho: The typical area of the lowland, we cruise in the floating markets, villages and the small canals to discover life on the river from small rural villages to booming capitals, visiting temples floating markets and much more along the way during your unforgettable Mekong River odyssey.
Siem Reap/ Angkor : A very famous name with the Angkor, an incredible complex with numerous temples and Hindu decorations.
Luang Prabang: The city fell into decline in the latter half of the 20th century following the reluctant withdrawal of the French, and the 1975 revolution which brought an end to the Luang Prabang monarchy.
You May Also Like...
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoian - My Son - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
- Ho Chi Minh City - Hoian - Hue - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Vientiane - Siem Reap
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Quan Lan Bay - Ninh Binh - Pu Luong Ha Giang - Sam Nua - Plain of Jars Laos - Tha Thom Laos - Sepon Laos - Sekong Province - Don Khong Laos - Attapeu Province - Dak Glei Laos - Hoian - Hue
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoian - My Son - Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Pakse - Champasack Province - Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Ragoon Laos
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Pakou
- Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khouang
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - My Tho - Vientiane - Luang Prabang
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Halong Bay - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - My Tho - Can Tho - Siem Reap - Angkor Temple Complex - Luang Prabang - Bangkok