Immersing in the pristine beaches with clear blue water, riding on the countryside roads to visit a few traditional villages and experiencing the delicious, unique cuisine are something that tourists can not miss when visiting Binh Dinh, the land of martial arts.
Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province is in the south-central coast area of Vietnam. Visitors can travel from Hanoi to Quy Nhon by bus which costs about 570, 000- 650,000 VND/ ticket and takes almost a day of travel. If starting from Saigon, tourists buy tickets (around 250,000- 350,000 VND) and will reach Quy Nhon after 13 hours sitting in the bus.
In addition, plane is an ideal choice for those who want to save travel time. Currently, the routes Hanoi – Quy Nhon and Saigon – Quy Nhon are availably provided by Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air. One-way ticket (from Hanoi) costs 1.5 to 3 million VND, about 480,000 to 1.3 million VND (from Saigon).
Following is the suggested itinerary of a 3 day trip discovering Binh Dinh for reference:
Day 1: Quy Nhon – Nhon Ly Sand Hill – Trung Luong Beach, Vinh Hoi
In the morning, tourists arrive in Quy Nhon city, check in hotel and visit attractions around the city of Quy Nhon.
8 am: After breakfast, visitors get the car through Thi Nai lagoon to reach Nhon Ly. Here, you will have opportunity to enjoy the fresh air with wind blowing from Eo Gio rapid and see the strange creation from sand dunes, or play sand sliding on the sand hill of Nhon Ly.
10 am: After that, you continue your journey to Trung Luong beach, a pristine beach in Cat Tien commune, Phu Cat district. There is also a relic of Ong Nui pagoda (also known as Linh Phong Pagoda) which is very sacred.
Trung Luong beach attracts more and more tourists who come here to get immersed in the spectacular natural scenery, vast ocean filled with sand dunes, alternating between yellow sandy beaches and blue waves. Additionally, the giant stones stand on the seaside followed by hundreds of meters of undulating cliffs with stones of strange shapes.
To fully feel the beauty of the Trung Luong beach, visitors must walk along the coast to pass the bumpy road of stone, the natural landscape in front of you is like making people to forget all the tiredness. Visiting Trung Luong beach in the summer, tourists are immersed in the cool water, immerse in the beautiful natural scenery of this place.
12am: Continue your journey by crossing a fairly short pass to Vinh Hoi Beach, where has multiple rows of casuarina with white sandy beaches. You can camp and relax with friends. Behind the beach, there are many local camps set up to sell beverage, hammocks for guests to rest. The space here is very quiet, not noisy and the price is affordable. It is advised to enjoy seafood here, or if you come to the beach in the right time, you can buy seafood and ask local people to cook delicious dishes.
3pm: After bathing, relaxing, tourists should go to Phuoc Hoa commune to visit the ancient tower of Binh Lam. This is one of the Cham towers which are very well preserved. During the journey back to the coastal city of Quy Nhon, you can also visit the grave of the ancestor of Boi Singing art – Dao Tan- in Phuoc Nghia Commune. From here, riding another path, visitors will meet the town of Tuy Phuoc, turn left to Highway 19 to come back to Dinh market and to Quy Nhon city.
In the evening, visitors can stroll in the parks, along the beach on Xuan Dieu Street with a glass of sugarcane juice or a few sunflower seeds in the cool sea breeze.
- Yangon – Bago 3 Days
- Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay 4 Days
- Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay – Inle Lake 5 Days
- Yangon – Bago – Kyaikhto Bagan – Inle Lake – Mandalay 6 Days
- Sightseeing Must See in Myanmar 8 Days
- Top 10 Destinations in Vietnam in 2017
- Cheap Tourist Destinations in Northern Vietnam for Summer Vacation
- Camping and Listening to Live Music on the Coast of Trieu Duong Bay
- Experiencing Unique Culture in Tay Bac
- Take a Weekend Trip to Hon Ong Island, Khanh Hoa
Vietnam Cambodia Tours
- Popular Tour Vietnam and Angkor Wat 8 Days
- Tour Explore Southern Vietnam and Cambodia 9 Days
- The Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 13 Days
- Family Trip to Vietnam and Cambodia 14 Days
- Tour from Hanoi to Angkor Wat 11 Days
- The Best of Vietnam and Angkor Wat 17 Days
- Tour to Cambodia and Vietnam 10 Days
- Cover major sightseeing Vietnam and Cambodia 13 Days
- Luxury Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 10 Days
- Sights Must See in Vietnam and Cambodia 6 Days