Khoang Xanh – Suoi Tien (Son Tay)
Considered as one of the affordable tourist destinations in Northern Vietnam, Khoang Xanh – Suoi Tien tourist area, about 60km from Hanoi city center, is located on Van Hoa commune, Ba Vi district. With charming painted marine landscapes, with native forests located in the valleys of the mountains of Ba Vi, Khoang Xanh- Suoi Tien has become a favourite destination in the summer of many tourists.
With cool climate all year round, fanciful, beautiful white clouds covered the three mountain peaks, this is an ideal place to feel the moments of quietness and peacefulness. Suoi Tien is situated at the foot of Tan mountain, in the upstream, it is Mo waterfall, Hoa waterfall, Mam Xoi waterfall … which are very majestic and pretty. Having a bath in the spring or in swimming pools to get rid of the heat of the summer or join the entertainment attractions will give you unforgettable experiences.
Tam Dao (Vinh Phuc)
86km from Hanoi, Tam Dao resort has a unique four-season climate of the day, poetic and majestic scenery. Tam Dao, which is an approximately 80 km long mountain range running in direction of northwest – southeast, is the ideal resort in the North of Vietnam.
Tam Dao mountain has three peaks immersing like the islands, in which Thach Ban is the top in the middle, Thien Nhi peak is on the left and Phu Nghia peak is on the right. Tam Dao Town is not very large, it has up and down winding and rugged roads, a stream which is full of water in the four seasons. The price of accommodation in hostels, hotels in Tam Dao range from VND 450,000 – VND 1 million/ room/ night, depending on your needs
Cuu Thac Tu Son tourist resort – Hoa Binh
Located on the highway 12B, Cuu Thac Tu Son is about 60km from Hanoi Capital. The resort is ideal for those who want to get away from the hot summer days, with swimming pools, slides, amusement parks, the mud bath, four seasons solarium pool, Souna Massage, spa … in the center section.
The resort has a spectacular natural scenery, pristine forests, many famous waterfalls: Tien Tam (Fairies bath) waterfall, Au Co love waterfall, Trai Chieu Quan Lang waterfall, Ms Ut Lot Falls, Silver Falls, Trieu Phu, Thuong Ngan, Mau, Thien Ngoc Thach Falls.. You can stay at motels, hotels or houses on stilts … and enjoy the famous cuisine of the mountains, mingle with dances, campfire or drinking wine.
Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
Mai Chau is about 140km from Hanoi, in which about 70km is from Hanoi to Hoa Binh town, and 60 another km is from there to Mai Chau. Mai Chau climate is cool and fresh all year round, mostly cloudy.
The majority of Thai ethnic people live in Mai Chau, tourists often visit Lac Village, where is a famous tourist resort, is always full of visitors, first. Visitors coming to Mai Chau are not only Vietnamese, but also a large number of foreigners. Mai Chau is known for specialties such as sweet rice, honey, rice, or wine …
Nui Coc Lake – Thai Nguyen
Nui Coc lake has a beautiful natural scenery with 89 islands, mountains in the clouds, coming here, you can take a boat trip to visit the lake, visit the islands, the legendary palace, fairy park, garden zoo, water park area… Also, the system of famous restaurant, hotel is available.
- Yangon – Bago 3 Days
- Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay 4 Days
- Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay – Inle Lake 5 Days
- Yangon – Bago – Kyaikhto Bagan – Inle Lake – Mandalay 6 Days
- Sightseeing Must See in Myanmar 8 Days
- Top 10 Destinations in Vietnam in 2017
- Cheap Tourist Destinations in Northern Vietnam for Summer Vacation
- Camping and Listening to Live Music on the Coast of Trieu Duong Bay
- Experiencing Unique Culture in Tay Bac
- Take a Weekend Trip to Hon Ong Island, Khanh Hoa
Vietnam Cambodia Tours
- All Major Sightseeing Vietnam and Angkor Wat 9 Days
- Southern Vietnam and Cambodia itinerary 7 Days
- The Best of Vietnam and Angkor Wat 17 Days
- Tour Vietnam and Angkor Wat 11 Days
- Tour to World Heritage Sites in Cambodia and Vietnam 13 Days
- Tour to Cambodia and Vietnam 10 Days
- Tour from Hanoi to Angkor Wat 11 Days
- The Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 13 Days
- Package Tour Vietnam and Cambodia 9 Days
- Vietnam and Cambodia Travel 9 Days